- Responsibilities: The purpose of the commission shall be to coordinate and direct the resources of the city and community to abate to the extent possible graffiti and gangs. The commission shall have the duty, responsibility, and discretion to make studies, investigations, reports and recommendations to the city manager or the city council with regard to the abatement of graffiti and gangs, and such other matters as may be referred to the commission by the city council from time to time.
- Qualifications: All members of the commission shall be qualified electors of the city. Elected Officials are not allowed to serve on the commission.
- Citizens are only allowed to serve on one commission.
- Each commissioner is paid $25 per commission meeting actually attended.
- Agenda and minutes are published on the City website.
- 4:30 p.m
- 1st Tuesday of each month
Agenda & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas & Minutes (To be updated soon)