Sports Center Activities
Betty Ainsworth Sports Center Address
3851 W. El Segundo Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Adult Open Play Basketball
- Fee: $1.00 per person
- Days: Monday - Saturday
- Times: Vary - for daily hours
- All participants MUST have Court Shoes and be 18 years of age or older. No exceptions. If you are interested in signing up for court time and to find out exact days and times, you must call 349-1640.
Family Open Play Basketball
- Fee: $1.00 for everyone 16 and over, and $.50 for children under 15
- Days & Times: Weekdays 3-5:30pm
- Days will vary each week, so call for the week's schedule. Any questions or to check the schedule, call 349-1640.
Adult Open Play Volleyball
- Fee: $1.00 per person, $.50 for children under 17
- Days & Times: Every Friday 6-10 p.m.
- There are two courts and volleyballs are provided for you. All participants MUST have Court Shoes. (Anyone interested in joining a Volleyball League, contact us. We are trying to get an evening league started during the week
- Fee: $6.00 per hour
- Days & Times: Monday-Friday 3-10 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- All participants MUST have Court Shoes. Reservations can be made up to a week in advance.
Adult Basketball League
- Fee: $325/team + referee fees ($30/game)
- If you are interested in adding your team to one of the leagues, please call to get on the mailing list. Call the Hawthorne Recreation Department for more information.