We offer a variety of classes and activities for all ages Click the below link to view our classes online!
The City of Hawthorne Recreation & Community Services Department is excited to announce that we will be offering online registration operated by Active Network Inc. The online registration process is user friendly. You can now set-up and maintain your own account, search and view our classes and programs online, and register without having to call or leave home. In order to register online, you will need to create a new account on the link below. If you have any questions feel free to call us at (310) 349-1640.
Register for Activity: https://apm.activecommunities.com/hawthornerecreation
- Go to www.cityofhawthorne.org
- Click on Recreation & Community Services
- Click on Recreation Classes Schedule
- Click on Register for Activities
- Click on Create an Account
- (Only if this is your first time registering online. Follow the steps listed.)
- Enter Username & Password
- Sort by Location, Activity Name, Class Number
- Click on Name of Activity
- If this is the class, click Add to My Cart
- Follow the steps for payment
Other ways to register include:
- IN-PERSON FIRST DAY OF CLASS WITH INSTRUCTOR
- Walk in and Register
REGISTER WITH INSTRUCTOR
You register the first day of class with the instructor unless noted. You must fill out a registration form for each activity the first day of class.
walk in and register
You may walk in and register at the Recreation & Community Services Department or the Betty Ainsworth Sports Center.