- Responsibilities: The planning commission shall use their knowledge of the community and its citizens to guide and assist in formulation of the general plan and its implementation. They shall act as a board of appeals and as a hearing board for conditional use and other permits and variances from zoning ordinances and parking requirements.
- Qualifications: All members of the commission shall be qualified electors of the city. Elected Officials are not allowed to serve on the commission
- Citizens are only allowed to serve on one commission.
- Agenda and minutes are published on the City website.
- Each commissioner is paid $25 per commission meeting actually attended.
- 6:00 p.m. 1st Wednesday of each month
- 6:30 p.m. 3rd Wednesday of each month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Rula Alshanableh
- Patrick Carey
- Juan Ortiz
- Robert E. Smith
- Mike Talleda