Engineering (310) 349-2980
- General Engineering is responsible for design and administration of capital improvement projects; administration of contracts for engineering-related services; administration of assessment districts; surveying; plan checking and issuing permits for construction, excavation or encroachment in the public right-of-way; providing coordination with utility companies; administering street lighting, energy conservation projects and maintaining utility records and updating maps.
- El Segundo Blvd Mobility Improvement Project (#15-03)
- Hawthorne Blvd Improvement Project - Phase 1 (#17-01)
Electric Vehicle information from Edison
- Southern California Edison has important information for anyone interested in Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEV). Please visit the following website www.sce.com/pev for more on PEV readiness.
- If you notice street lights out in the community, you can call Southern California Edison's Street Lighting Hotline at 1-800-655-4555.
- This automated system allows you to report street light outages.
Sewer Master Plan
The Public Works Department recently completed a Sewer Master Plan detailing the current state of the City's sewer system and prescribing improvements to be made. Here is a presentation summarizing this plan.
Sewer Mater Plan Presentation
Revision Date: 12/13/2007