Current Job Openings
Submit completed applications and professional resume to:
City of Hawthorne Human Resources Department
4455 W. 126th Street
Hawthorne, CA 90250
POSTMARKS AND FACSIMILES OF CITY APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Employment Application form, provided below, is a Microsoft Word document.
Current City employees only
No positions available
No positions available at this time
External Job Opening
Please contact the agency and/or Mary Agnes Erlandson for more information and to apply for the position. This is not a City of Hawthorne recruitment. The position will work with the City of Hawthorne.
south bay regional public communications authority
The South Bay Regional Public Communications Authority, is a government agency located at 4440 West Broadway, Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310) 973-1802 xtn 100
1. To receive Veteran's Preference, proof of your honorable discharge must be submitted at the time of filing of application (COPY OF DD214).
2. Disabled applicants requiring special testing arrangements/considerations should contact the Human Resources Department prior to the final filing date of application.
3. The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires all new employees to show proof of their legal right to work in the United States at the time of hire. Original documentation is required as proof.
4. Proof of valid California Drivers' License shall be required if the operation of a motor vehicle is required in carrying out the duties of the position.
5. As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass a city paid medical exam. For positions which require the operation of a commercial vehicle, new hires shall also be required to pass a drug test.
6. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
The City of Hawthorne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing all individuals equal opportunity in employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or service as a Vietnam-era veteran.
THE CITY OF HAWTHORNE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER